VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do u guys think about the prelude when compared to our cars.Me presonaly i always liked them and i think it's too bad they stopped production.As for speed they are pretty close to ours.But in handling i think they get the nod.What do u guys think.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (I_Fly_GTi)

Preludes are nice cars, fast too... the one pictured above though; body kit is horrible... Ive seen some real nice clean modded preludes. JDM spec that looks amazing.. Mugen...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (Jettaway)

hmm.. seems like everyone likes clean look. nothing too extreme. mugen is good.. but way expensive. i like the prelude becuz it is a nice car. but it isn't for speed.

·
Registered
12,763 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (jetta_tls)

I dig the Preludes...very clean looking cars. That one in the above picture is a little too much for my taste, though. Tight wheels though. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (eurocargirl)

The Lude isnt a bad car .. but it dont suite me. I need the capability of a 4 door, yet to have the power and attitude. I opted for the Jetta over the Accord and Integra for many reason. One is i was a former owner. So i know exactly what fails in these cars. They were not designed to handle over 220hp @ the crank.
If anyone tells u otherwise, ive been there done that. i even went as far as a PMS to manage everything just to find out that the rods cant remotely handle more hp.
Guess u move up in life .. maybe its another Civic or Integra. Or just get into the euro world.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (Black2k1Vr6)

this post is kinda funny to me since my rommate has a prelude. everywhere we go people are comparing our cars. Its usually a split decision. As far as speed, I think hes got me. He has a nice setup, all the bolt-ons plus a jackson racing supercharger. Its fast. But i love my car and wouldn't trade it for his anyday.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (tacurt)

Preludes are Bad ASs.... i Love VTEC...

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Re: What do u guys think of the prelude. (aYkAtChU2)

I like my VW, but I have to admit I like Prelude. I drove one (prev. generation) and all those talks of those cars not having torq is useless. Prelude is pretty quick and responsive. I liked it and I still like it, but I chose VW'cause it offers more features and looks Euro, and just a heckova car.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.