VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do u guys think of this 1997 gti vr6 120 000 km's.. not real ginster..been painted ..if purchased going to lose the eyelids..and the grill is REALLY cheap it seems as tho the previous owner took off the stockk grill and decided to just fill the gap with some black mesh...its horrible..ha

Modified by 930-turbo at 2:23 AM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: what do u think?gtivr6 (DubberFromCT)

well from what i know..it used to be green..they think it used to be green, the reason it was painted ..i donno maybe personal preference..and it jsut has a cone intake..thats about it..lowered to i think, sorry and one of the lower lights where the turn signals r is broken

Modified by 930-turbo at 2:34 AM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Re: what do u think?gtivr6 (930-turbo)

Based on a repaint, broken grill/turn signal....makes me nervous.
Were the engine bay/door jams painted?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: what do u think?gtivr6 (WolfsburgTekniques)

yes, the engine bay was painted, but in some spots a different yellow then other the door jams were also painted

·
Banned
7,676 Posts
Re: what do u think?gtivr6 (930-turbo)

I would not personally buy it. What is he asking for it? There are too many different things wrong with the car to actually make it even considerable in my books. First the painting of the car and different colors around the car seems fishy? Was the engine bay painted what about the trunk under the carpeting? Also all the things broken with it would only make me more suspicious..... If I were you dont spend money on it, save your pennies and get one in good condition...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: what do u think?gtivr6 (SuperSrbin)

he is asking 9995 cdn , i dint check for the paint under the carpets or the hatch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts