VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not sure where the connector on the bottom right of the photo goes...comes from temp sensor....one set goes to the fan and it's already plugged in..anyone have any idea where it goes?

Sent from my throne using Crapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K cool so basically that front temp sensor isn't used if you delete a/c? Cuz the two green wires that come off of it go to nothing one went to the a/c compressor and one went to the sensor on the a/c line?

·
Registered
834 Posts
I know that is how mine is since I have no a/c. The front sensor on the head isn't used. IIRC the one went to the compressor, one to the head sensor, one to the relay on the radiator, and one I never did find where the thing went. It has been a year and a half since I worked on it.

Moral of the story is that if you leave it all unhooked it will be fine if you don't need a/c.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha k perfect thank you sir! I figured so but wanted to make sure...injection pump will be here tomorrow so let's cross our fingers that I can get here going down the road

·
Registered
834 Posts
No there should be a sensor with 2 or 3 terminals coming out of it that threads into the rad.
Looks like this with wires attached to it. The wires you plug into this is what would need jumped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.