VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is no more "shop" option on their website, people are really starting to complain about their products and their prices have skyrocketed, my brother wanted to pick up coilovers from concept1, silverline plus x, and the price went up by 500 bucks! what the hell is going on? didn't they use to sponsor this forum? should i tell him to buy the tmtuning ones instead (no h&r, he's not rich and he wants to go LOW)

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
Re: What going on with FK? (bluejettaVR6)

supposedly they're reconstructing, whatever that entails. I'm really curious as to what is REALLY going on though.
Everyone who has posted about the TMTuning coils says they're a great buy for the money. I'm thinking about getting rid of my FK kit and buying them, as a matter of fact. I don't think i've heard many negative things..except they take a while to ship your product.

·
Banned
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: What going on with FK? (reynolds9000)

Quote, originally posted by reynolds9000 »
supposedly they're reconstructing, whatever that entails. I'm really curious as to what is REALLY going on though.
Everyone who has posted about the TMTuning coils says they're a great buy for the money. I'm thinking about getting rid of my FK kit and buying them, as a matter of fact. I don't think i've heard many negative things..except they take a while to ship your product.

yah, i dont really care about the time it takes to ship, i just wanna know whether or not they can bottom a car out on 16's?

·
Registered
25,009 Posts

Here is a pic i found really quick. I don't know how many threads he has left. He's on 17's, so i'm sure he could go lower if he were to run smaller wheels.

Here is a link to the thread i got the pic from. Maybe IM the owner or something http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1335886

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Quote »
my brother wanted to pick up coilovers from concept1, silverline plus x, and the price went up by 500 bucks!

funny, I received my coils from concept1 a few weeks ago and put them on yesterday, and I got them at a price that everyone else is selling, plus free shipping...

·
Registered
13,683 Posts

Quote, originally posted by bluejettaVR6 »
there is no more "shop" option on their website, people are really starting to complain about their products and their prices have skyrocketed, my brother wanted to pick up coilovers from concept1, silverline plus x, and the price went up by 500 bucks! what the hell is going on? didn't they use to sponsor this forum? should i tell him to buy the tmtuning ones instead (no h&r, he's not rich and he wants to go LOW)

umm... arent the silverline plus x up there with the H&R just a couple hundred less? 200-300+ save up and get the good stuff. dont get TMtuning

·
Banned
3,124 Posts
Re: What going on with FK? (EuroVR6Mk3)

Tell him to look into weitecs, I think you can usually get them for a pretty good price via [email protected] TZ, they are well built, have a nice stiff ride so no bottoming out, and they can go LOW...

·
Registered
25,273 Posts
Re: What going on with FK? (VAGinitis)

Weitec coils rock. The Patec's that TM has are ewwwwwwwww. I had them before. H+R Ultra lows will work as well. Koni's are a lil pricey but have the best ride imo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts