VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2002 12v VR6 jetta wagon, 2004 .:R32
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Getting together at red rocks with Audi group Colorado this Sunday. I’ll be cooked my up some waffles for the Wookies.
10:30am Sunday
Red rocks upper north lot Morrison CO
cruise at 12ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: morbs_gt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Getting together at red rocks with Audi group Colorado this Sunday. I’ll be cooked my up some waffles for the Wookies.
10:30am Sunday
Red rocks upper north lot Morrison CO
cruise at 12ish

Thanks for passing this along! We were waffling, but decided to join this morning. If you want to say hi I will be in a red CTS V and my wife will be in a white MKVI GTI with a carbon fiber hood. See you in an hour!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
A few shots from Sunday, last 4

are not my photos

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Was such a great turn out, thanks for sharing that event and the pics!
Volkswagen bug in at bandimere this weekend. I’ll be in the swap meet with my wagon and I may have a buddy drive my r32 into the show. Come on out this Sunday

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Colorado .:R32 August Cruise from Denver to Colorado Springs and around the area, Rudy’s bbq for lunch Sunday August 22. So far about 15 people are planning to go including myself.

The plan is to leave from the park n ride in Littleton at mineral ave and sante fe by 10am, taking sante fe down to Sedalia and then 105 down to monument to avoid the bad parts of i25.

3099 mineral ave is the address of the ConocoPhillips next to the park and ride that we will be meeting at 9 leaving by 10

For anyone north of Denver there is another meeting spot in Arvada.
7815 Wadsworth blvd, Arvada CO 80003, there will be a red golf R there by 8:00-8:30 and leaving there by 9 to come to the Littleton spot.

From here we will be meeting some people from Colorado Springs and the hobby lobby off 24 and i25 in downtown Colorado Springs. From there we will head toward woodland park and then to cripple creek. Finishing the drive at Rudy’s bbq around 2-3pm for a late lunch. Looking forward to seeing some cars we haven’t had out at the meets yet.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
41 - 49 of 49 Posts