VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I defenitaly have love for the rounds and what not, but the squares on a Jetta look so much better in my honest opinion. Its come down to 2 choices for me, Either the smoked E codes, or to be a little different, since its a little harder to come across here in the states....a corrado light setup. i know its not hard but im willing to do a little "DIY" to make them work. I think they look sweet. I kno i need a rallye light rad support. But what exactly is involved in mounting the rado lights...do they just mount on? and another thing..wouldnt the corrado rad support bolt on to an A2 since its basically the same thing? probablly not but worth a shot. anyone with input feel free to reply...Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Re: What hardware needed for a Corrado Light setup on our A2? (VRpoweredA2)

the rad support wont bolt up. imo us spec corrado lights are the worst thing vw ever put on a car. you would get more light from a candle in each lense. unless you get euro raddo lights its not worth it. any way its gonna b alot of rigging and drilling. it can b done. also you will have to make your own grill because the front of a mk2 is shorter then a raddo and the lights are alot longer then aeros.

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: What hardware needed for a Corrado Light setup on our A2? (onelow2dr)

quote:[HR][/HR]i know its not hard but im willing to do a little "DIY" to make them work [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
7,180 Posts

Well you cant do this cause my buddys gonna haha, but its not too hard. A grille spoiler and some inginuity is about all that you would need. But to do it totally right you would be best to french the end of a Corrado fender onto your Mk2 fender

Kyle

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: What hardware needed for a Corrado Light setup on our A2? (BlackieVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Well you cant do this cause my buddys gonna haha, but its not too hard. A grille spoiler and some inginuity is about all that you would need. But to do it totally right you would be best to french the end of a Corrado fender onto your Mk2 fender

Kyle[HR][/HR]​
its that noticeable..the diffeence in shape of rado and a2 fenders? i need pics now of a rado fender...Off the the rado forum.....

·
Registered
6,460 Posts

DONOT use us spec corrado lights i own a corrado and drive around with the high beams on and cant see anything noone even flashes me id look into euro lighting

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: What hardware needed for a Corrado Light setup on our A2? (Clownracer v2)

yes yes i kno..im just gonna pick up a set of US spec ones to toy with..to use them as my guinea pigs...so does anyone have any idea how to make this happen ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts