VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . that is connected to my airbox? While drilling the box, I noticed two wires, kinda plugged into the engine side, near the top. One wire is black, one is orange; the orange was cut off (but still connected), the black intact. What is their purpose?
Also, when removing the flap inside, I realized that another black *wire* runs out the rear side to NOTHING--so I removed it. No problems, CE light, etc. What are these things?
One last thing: That cricket trapped in my left front wheel, that's a bad wheel bearing right? Anyone changed these out themselves? How long, how hard, etc?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: What is that thing. . . (Apoidea)

what do I have to do? Maybe I should include keywords in the post title like "springs, bbs, 60 sec times, what tires should i buy?, euro lights," and so on.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: What is that thing. . . (Quickie)

Maybe it is a warped rotor, I don't know for sure. That would make more sense cause there is a slight squeal to my brakes that I've ignored for a couple of months now. Hmmmm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.