VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a tt pedal set of these guys last year (I think they had a group buy going) but can't find the paperwork and I forget the name of the company.

Anything jump to mind?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: What is the canadian mail order site that usually has good prices. (runforthehills)

whats wrong with rpi?

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Re: What is the canadian mail order site that usually has good prices. (odonnell)

http://www.tunerworks.com
they will destroy anyones prices, american or not. they don't list every part they cary on their site, so you just have to give them a call and they will get you what you want. I have found their prices to generally be between %15-25 less expensive than most places. Wicked guys too.
Peace

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Re: What is the canadian mail order site that usually has good prices. (MainEvent)

Yeah what's wrong with RPI? i bought a single round conversion for my MkII without the grill so it would be a bit cheaper and when they told me they didn't have a rad support and it would take a week to get in, they gave me a single round grill for free!
Dustan is the man at RPI.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: What is the canadian mail order site that usually has good prices. (Dubs Addict)

cut chemist is the man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts