VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
694 Posts
Re: What is this part called? (Golf GTi 8v)

I believe the term for that one is a PCV grommet.
A VW dealer's parts counter should have an exploded view of the valve cover and accessories on the computer. It should be easy to track down there
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.