VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind of car this is. I can see that it says Ultima GTR on the side, but I was wondering what company makes it. I saw it in Prague last summer and snapped a picture of it before it drove away (that explains why half of the front of it is blocked by the trash can
). All I know is that it sure sounded sweet and there was a smoking hot blonde sitting shotgun.

· Registered
4,409 Posts
Ultima GTR. I believe its a Kit car that's made in Britain. Top Gear had an episode on it. Very fast car.
http://www.ultimacars.com/

Modified by juventuss at 1:59 AM 1-9-2004

· Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (juventuss)

Wow, after reading a little bit on the Ultima website I want one. It does the 1/4 mile in 10.9 at 150 with a chevy 350 V8!? 0-60 in 3.3 seconds.
I think it is even cooler that it is a kit car. I would love to build something like that.

· Registered
11,194 Posts
Re: (vdublover)

Quote, originally posted by vdublover »
Wow, after reading a little bit on the Ultima website I want one. It does the 1/4 mile in 10.9 at 150 with a chevy 350 V8!? 0-60 in 3.3 seconds.
I think it is even cooler that it is a kit car. I would love to build something like that.

Some guy build one with a BMW V12 in it.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.