81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Reactions: UncleJB

·
Premium Member
18,546 Posts
If I had that kind of money, cars might not be the top of the list! But cars would be on the list, for sure.

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE w/Tech & 2014 VW Jetta SEL w/Fender Audio
152 Posts
Loving this thread! I would have to say that I have 3 vehicles to purchase.

Daily Driver:

Truck:

And Dream Car........

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
You beat me to it. 550 Maranello, with the gated shifter that goes clackity clack when you row the gears, please.

i was just at a shop that specializes in some of these things...

View attachment 63721

This is Pozzi Blue (my favorite, a non metallic dark blue) with the Bordeux red interior, so I have not just the model, but the specific example in mind of the “worth a stretch” car.

I’ll more likely than not wind up with an air cooled 911 at some point, since those are reasonable, but the Ferrari here is perfect if possible.
Beautiful car, and a Testarossa next to it! Quoted the photo because I love dark blue Ferraris.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Yeah, prices are definitely on the upswing, though you can still find some reasonably priced if you're ok with miles. But yeah, these aren't the rumored $45k 996 turbo of years past. If you find a 991 that puts a smile on your face and that you can afford, it's a great choice. The thing with 911s it seems is that they transcend years and miles. It's basically about finding one that fits your interests and passion.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Porsche of Warrington had a nice 996 turbo for sale a few years ago in silver/black with under 40k miles for $35k or thereabouts. When I test drove it, it was so boring to drive that I passed. I think you need to go the DeckMan route and convert it to RWD and give it a set of Ohlins coilovers before it becomes "sports car" like. It's a fast, cushy GT in stock form, but really boring.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts

Fortunately I already had my YOLO and am quite pleased...01 S54

Reactions: t44tq

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
It was a murderers row of YOLO Ferrari’s... View attachment 63915

I want the 458 the least of all. The other cars have three pedals, and the 456 has grown on me with age.
And the worst decision in this photo is the S60R at the back. Ask me how I know....

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2020 Subaru WRX
1,870 Posts

This one sold but they have 2 rallycross cars for sale now.

2014 VT14R Open Class Rally 11

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I YOLO'd several times already, came to a point when my wife said "another car and I will consider a divorce...."
Below my nicest ones past and current.

BMW Z1

911 SC

2 964, 1st a C4 and a C2 built to RS specs

1st Boxster S, did some engine work on it...

2nd Boxster

GTS

81 - 100 of 124 Posts