VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent gone under the car yet, but when I am what makes the rear end feel sloppy? lower a-arm bushings? upper bushings? everything looks ok...but I havent actually gone and inspected fully...just inistalled coilovers but the sway side to side over bumps thing has been going on since winter...
thanks

17,680 Posts
Re: what makes the rear end feel sloppy? (toy_vw)

Quote, originally posted by toy_vw »
.just inistalled coilovers

That??

It's a combination of things. A great thread to check out would be fbm93's most recent about his new goodies. If you look at what he's doing you can tell where the slop comes from.

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Re: what makes the rear end feel sloppy? (robbyb413)

Quote, originally posted by robbyb413 »

That??

It's a combination of things. A great thread to check out would be fbm93's most recent about his new goodies. If you look at what he's doing you can tell where the slop comes from.

haha yup.
in about a week or so ill be able to tell you what parts work and what else ill need to get.

· Registered
1,580 Posts
Re: what makes the rear end feel sloppy? (toy_vw)

Quote, originally posted by toy_vw »
...just inistalled coilovers

x2... if you really drop it past where the control arms aren't level it turns from a cheetah into a blindfolded retard on rollerskates.... I remember the first time I tried to take a hard corner after dumping mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.