VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is couple people here with other brand cars, i was wondering what kind a car does a Scirocco driver like to have or already has next to his/her Scirocco.

[Modified by -=SpAwN=-, 6:34 PM 8-26-2002]

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (-=SpAwN=-)

Outback and a Quest (which I like to keep in the garage).

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (VWhombre)

Outback and Quest, those names are not familair for me, you have pictures?

[Modified by -=SpAwN=-, 6:32 PM 8-26-2002]

·
Registered
352 Posts

totally dig the subaru my other car happens to be another scirocco

·
Registered
70 Posts

I only have the scirocco which i love
An Outback is Subaru Legacy that has a taller roof, while the quest is a Nissan mini van.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (DC16V)

quote:[HR][/HR]An Outback is Subaru Legacy that has a taller roof, while the quest is a Nissan mini van.[HR][/HR]​
Ah that make things clear, i always had German cars, my Impreza is my first Japanese and i got it for 3 months now.

·
Registered
371 Posts

i only have my 16v scirocco, seeing as how im 21. but i enjoy driving my dad's 93 corrado slc when i come home from school. i still love my rocco but nothin beats the vr6's pull.

·
Registered
150 Posts

I have a 1998 Scirocco 16v as a daily driver, a 1987 Scirocco 16v fully loaded (my toy) in mint condition...only sees the road when it's dry out and a 1990 corrado G60 with 30k miles on it that just isn't as much fun as the Scirocco's to drive.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (JoshmkII)

quote:[HR][/HR]daily driver = pontiac sunbird automatic with only am/fm[HR][/HR]​
damn dude sorry to hear that. 3 sciroccos, a 96 porsche 993, and a 2001 dodge 2500 deisel tow vehicle. i wish I could post pics.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (akiwak)

I have my 87 Quantum, it has the same steering wheel as my Scirocco, but it is an automatic(not my fault, there wasn't 5spd back in 87). It does have a radio that works and OEM size Kenwood speakers for the rear

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (fjord02)

My dad's '74 Porsche 914 is almost as fun to drive as my scirocco. I'd almost dare to say that when he gets the transmission fixed (it has trouble going into second...there's been a spare tranny for it sitting in the garage for like 6 months now) it might even be more fun.

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
Re: What other car drive Scirocco enthusiasts? (RoccoRacer)

My Three:

My Daily:

Wife's car:

My Scirocco is my current toy... she will be getting alot of work done on her!! All for autocross!!!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.