VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on this and nothing came up.
What psi are you running on??? The gas tank covers says to run your tires on 33 psi fronts and 42 psi rears on a max load. The dealership told me to run on a higher psi of about 38-40 front and rear. Any suggestions on what is the proper psi to run on is for these tires on the 337???? Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Re: What PSI are people running on their 337??? (lubricated337)

I was running 32f 28r but then my dad went to the dealership to pick something up for me, I let him drive it on occasion cuz it makes him feel young, anyway he was asking about the psi and they told him 40-42 as well, the mechanics told him with a higher psi on low profile tires your tires don't wear as much as with a lower psi. What I have noticed is more wheel hop with more psi less grip but better in turns with higher psi. Thats what I noticed. I know whenever I go to the strip I will always go down to like 28-30 to get more traction with less wheel hop. If anyone has any kind of tips Im all ears.

[Modified by Pap337, 7:49 AM 10-4-2002]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.