VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Re: What should i buy today (m1)

Go with the CAI! Get a little power, get a little sound...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: What should i buy today (JettaGLXsimon)

i think i'll buy the velocity CAI and buy some inexpensive stuff like a set of gauges or a dublife lighting upgrade

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Re: What should i buy today (clarkma5)

quote:[HR][/HR]so you guys think i should go with smoked tails over something that will improve the speed of my 2.slow?[HR][/HR]​
I didn't say that...but def smoked tails over a CAI.......those were the choices, right?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: What should i buy today (tvwrbo)

yeah, actually i should have made them slightly different:
smoked tail lights in 2 weeks
or
CAI + dublife lighting + gauges today

·
Registered
S4, B8.5, M/T, Stg3
8,259 Posts

Hella all the way! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Since the CAI is not going to add enough Hp to really make a big difference and dublife is not taking new orders, due to problems w/ current shipments, you might as well dress her up and pimp her!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: What should i buy today (ElectroMike)

i heard that dublife was getting a new order of the reds in sometime this week.....
but if that isn't true, then i'm going with the hella smoked tails
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
31,002 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]so you guys think i should go with smoked tails over something that will improve the speed of my 2.slow?[HR][/HR]​

You should save for a SC. Cause you can bolt on stuff to the 2.0 till the cows come home and you'll have a peppy 135hp tops.

·
Banned
5,977 Posts
Re: What should i buy today (Jman5000)

quote:[HR][/HR]so you guys think i should go with smoked tails over something that will improve the speed of my 2.slow?

You should save for a SC. Cause you can bolt on stuff to the 2.0 till the cows come home and you'll have a peppy 135hp tops.[HR][/HR]​
Isn't the SC technically "bolt on"..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: What should i buy today (Jman5000)

haha true....
actually i'm doing all these bolt ons using my mowing money, and then my job money is being saved up for the ATP stage 2 turbo

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

I'd vote for the CAI again if I could.....you gotta get the power over the looks. Heck, if you make your car fast enough people will just see a blur.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.