VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought it for 2.5k knowing that "some things" needed to be fixed, since i bought it a couple months back i have replaced the Transmition, Clutch, Radiator fans, Front Rotors, Timming belt, hundreds of fuses, windhshield wiper motor, Throtle body, Spark plugs, and the list just goes on and on, oh and a new electrical problem everyday ahahah, i have put on smoked tails and mesh grill and stuff, but i think i want to sell this thing, Should i keep putting money in it or get something else?
thanks for your time

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: What should I Do with my Jetta?? (emagdnim)

Did i mention its not any fun to drive when you are worried about it falling apart ahahah

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Re: What should I Do with my Jetta?? (emagdnim)

if you like the car, you got it cheap enough that you should be able to afford taking it to a vw mechanic (someone that really knows his sh!t... not just a stealership grease monkey) and have him give you a full diagnosis... i did this with mine and it ended up costing me just over $900 with them doing the work... the car has run like new with minimal problems and the usual maintenance for over 40,000 mi now

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
Re: What should I Do with my Jetta?? (Apoc112)

i agree^^^^^^^ bring it to a good mechanic and have him take a look, it seems like u already replaced a bunch of stuff, so u wont have to replace that stuff in the future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts