VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenny Cook from Dwight Harrison VW in Snellville GA called me a second ago and told me that they have an R32 on the lot. Damn. Too bad I don't have my loot together to buy it now. I can't go see it today because I am working, but I bet you I got out tomorrow to take pics!
I thought they weren't coming until the end of the year though, is this a trick?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: What the heck!!?!?!?! (droopy1592)

Nevermind guys, bad post. I had the dealer double check the car and it's the blue 20thAE. SOrry for the bad post.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Re: What the heck!!?!?!?! (droopy1592)

Dealers...

Why don't they just call themselves "finance experts" Most know nothing about the cars they are "selling"

I heard a funny thing from a co-worker the other day. When people like us buy a car we should get the commission, since we really sold it to ourselves.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: What the heck!!?!?!?! (ValveFloat)

luckily, my dealer is actually pretty good and well clued in. I went by today and introduced myself to the guy I had been e-mailing and talking with regarding my #1 spot R32
(never met him in person). he said no new info, possible delay, etc. basically everything we've been hearing for some time now. he also mentioned that they had some 20AE's in. seem like pretty good guys to me... YMMV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts