VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Re: What to clean the glass that covers the gauges with? (wsommariva)

Yeah, they're actually plastic lense, and very easy to be scratched. 3M plastic cleaner followed by plastic polisher using Microfiber would do the job well.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: What to clean the glass that covers the gauges with? (Jesperss)

I've been using Pledge for about 12 years now on all my cars interiors with no problems. The window tint guy told me to use it on my tinted windows and anything plastic because it leave no film or smears. It really work nice on the gauges with a soft cloth.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Re: What to clean the glass that covers the gauges with? (limeyb)

I think it would work on head light, although I've never tried it, but I tried on many plastic products including the tail light lense.
I got my 3M products from NAPA/UAP store, seems like they're the only store that sells full line of 3M products.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Re: What to clean the glass that covers the gauges with? (SCK)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I got my 3M products from NAPA/UAP store, seems like they're the only store that sells full line of 3M products.[HR][/HR]​
...Where is that???

·
Registered
781 Posts
Re: What to clean the glass that covers the gauges with? (limeyb)

I know there's a NAPA store on Bank street and Sunnyside (few blocks north of Riverside), but I'm not sure if they carry Body shop stuff. Look up the phone book and give them a call before you go. I got mine from the NAPA store in Lachine (Montreal).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.