VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There doesn't seem to be anything officially sorted out here, or at OhioVW with regards to a little "after party" Saturday. As it turns out, myself and my friend Steve (2001 Audi S4) will be staying over night... and arent sure yet as of what we'll want to do...
If you have any specific plans or anything exciting is going on, post... we'll be 180+ miles from home and looking for some stuff to keep us occupied after we leave the drag strip. We assume we'll leave, freshen up, grab some dinner and head out to do whatever... hit the clubs? go to campus at OSU? whatever..
Look for me at the drags event (license plate ARI JAY) and let me know if there is anything good going on.. or post it here.. ciao!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: ..what to do AFTER the Columbus, Ohio SPRING Drags event... (Shaka)

Well, not that I can help you much with Saturday night, but if your staying in town overnight why not do the Auto-X the next day? It's the Ohio Valley Region of the SCCA's first Auto-X of the season. They have a new lot with from what I hear very nice pavement that they are going to use.
So not only would you get to see the 1/4 mile, but also the twisty stuff all in one weekend.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ..what to do AFTER the Columbus, Ohio SPRING Drags event... (slidewaysmike)

quote:[HR][/HR]So not only would you get to see the 1/4 mile, but also the twisty stuff all in one weekend.[HR][/HR]​
Thanks for the idea.... we're doing something like that, actually... we're going to cruise down to the mountain roads of south-eastern Ohio and check those out... it should be fun...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.