VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking: APR chip, a DV (forge or bailey?), and a turbo inlet pipe. This would run just about $800 or so, right? What's the best brand of DV and what's the best TIP?
I don't _need_ a BOV, do i? that's only for highly tuned cars (i.e. 1.billyt) right? a DV will serve my purposes well enough?
can i install the TIP on my own or do i need someone else to do it for me? i've already got a cold air intake and i've done the short shifter before so i am capable of modding my car. is the TIP within my ability? thanks for your help! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by hjohns, 10:34 PM 4-11-2002]

[Modified by hjohns, 10:35 PM 4-11-2002]
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.