VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for all of you. I am considering purchasing new wheels for my car. The options for this car are somewhat limited, but there are some decent options. I am considering OZ Supperleggeras. They are a nice strong / lightweight wheel, and not as expensive as some - like BBS. The style is nice - somewhat old-school (looks like old Ronal wheels to some extent IMO). My only question is - would the dark / anthracite color look good on a silver car. I think the wheels would look sweet on a black car, but not sure on my car. I'll hopefully post some PhotoShop pics over the weekend. Opinions . . .

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Re: What Wheels? - 1991 Audi Quattro Coupe (gtimcguire)

Hell yeah it would look awsome. Do it man. Then post real pics of the car. I would love to see it with those on it. Don't get TOYO Proxes FZ4.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Re: What Wheels? - 1991 Audi Quattro Coupe (gtimcguire)

ATS Type 10's !!!!....The sharp six spoke design will compliment the lines of your car extremly well. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by coolC, 2:21 PM 2-8-2002]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.