VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm new, but I have searched as best I can. Can someone please tell me what wheels these are? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they are VW OEM. What are they called?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Re: What wheels are these? (MadMacCT)

i really dont think that they are oem they look like some sort of MILLE MIGLIA wheel. im not really sure tho. google it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: What wheels are these? (98jettadub)

Those are OEM 17x7.5 wheels...those come in the MK4.5 1.8T Mexican edition...they´re pretty similar to the Miglia's...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: What wheels are these? (joselora)

Cool thanks for the replies. Probably damn rare to fine. The Mille Miglia EV-S looks very similar. I will check them out.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Try 18"...they look way better...I run them on my ride and they're always headturning...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Damn those are nice too. I like the "beefier" lines of those 18" and the original 17" wheels I posted. I'm not a big fan of the "skinny" lines of the BBS RC's or the similar 16" version I have on my Wolfsburg.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: What wheels are these? (MadMacCT)

Yep...I like the OEM look that beefier natural aluminum wheels give to the car and hate
the ones that seem aftermarkety (ie. chrome, skinny, etc)...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Found them!! They are called Sarasotas. They are found on 2006 Beetles. I saw a set on a Beetle here in CT yesterday so they are available in the states. Now I just have to find some to buy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts