VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just bought a used 2010 CC Sport with these wheels, and I'm trying to ID them. Couldn't make out what the signature says, but figured someone here might know. They were listed as "Phoenix", but after a Google search, that doesn't appear to be correct. They are 19", not sure on width.

Thanks!
Jake

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
FYI - Phoenix wheels were original wheels this car came from factory.
You have aftermarket wheels and think i seen them here on forum.
Checkout wheel thread

Also it looks like your break calipers are painted silver. They come black from factory

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI - Phoenix wheels were original wheels this car came from factory.
You have aftermarket wheels and think i seen them here on forum.
Checkout wheel thread

Also it looks like your break calipers are painted silver. They come black from factory
Thanks for the info! I'm thinking the previous owner lowered it as well. Didn't realize until I started really looking at pictures of stock CCs, and they all seem to have a higher stance and larger wheel gap.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yep you are lowered for sure.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Whatever they are they look sick

Sent from my Iphone

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't think this is a correct statement. I'm positive that the CC comes with unpainted calipers from the factory. They appear to be silver, but that is just the color of the metal that is used.

As far as your wheels OP. You do have aftermarket wheels. As someone mentioned before, they are MRR wheels, and it looks like you are lower than stock also.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info and compliments!

It has a carbon fiber stage II intake under the hood as well, but I can't tell the brand.

On a side note - if anyone recognizes the car, let me know. It's a 2010 model year, DFW area. I'm hoping maybe the previous owner was active here, or even tried to sell it here. I'd like to find out a full list of the mods that have been done. :peace:

-Jake

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thanks for the info and compliments!

It has a carbon fiber stage II intake under the hood as well, but I can't tell the brand.

On a side note - if anyone recognizes the car, let me know. It's a 2010 model year, DFW area. I'm hoping maybe the previous owner was active here, or even tried to sell it here. I'd like to find out a full list of the mods that have been done. :peace:

-Jake
If you have the intake, there's a good chance you are tuned, too. Go on APR's site and look up the instructions for their cruise control stalk switching. See if the lights blink when trying to switch tunes. You may have it.

Also, looks like you got some decent tint on there. You saved some good money with mods already. Only thing I would change out is the purple looking headlight/fog bulbs. Other than that it looks like the previous owner did some tasteful mods that he passed on to you! Good luck! :thumbup::beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.