VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's EDC here's mine (sorry can't carry a fire arm in nj)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(in before the copious amounts of VW keys show up in the pictures...):laugh:
Yeah I left mine out figured it was a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Trayvax wallet, Fenix PD25 flashlight, Benchmade HK Ally folder, paracord bracelet, casio watch, Qalo wedding band.

Oh a Beretta Nano 9mm in a Alabama Holster Company "hooker" IWB holster with 2 spare 8rnd mags in a Dale Ficke JOAB mag carrier.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Picked up a new item to add to my EDC.

Wanted something more understated from what I carry now.

For comparison:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Old photo but my usual carry. I haven't done an edc photo in awhile, guess this gives me an excuse. :beer:

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts

mounted with this:

(stuffed with the usual BS)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
OT but I'm really intrigued by the Lionheart LH9. Wish I knew someone who has one to try out. :thumbup:

Back on topic my EDC consists of a G43, and either Zero Tolerance or Benchmade knife. Not much of a flashlight carrier.

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
OT but I'm really intrigued by the Lionheart LH9. Wish I knew someone who has one to try out. :thumbup:

Back on topic my EDC consists of a G43, and either Zero Tolerance or Benchmade knife. Not much of a flashlight carrier.
Wife and I have her & his Lionhearts. ;) She has the LH9C and I have the MKII. They're really nice shooters. I'm not a huge fan of the physical trigger, it's a really wide, mostly flat, plastic trigger. The first review of it on The Truth About Guns was horrible, and I thought it was highly inaccurate. The "Double Action +" is a nice feature. Basically you can carry a round in the chamber with the hammer down, safety on, and it's a single action when it's go time.

I have the first gen, with fixed sights. Not that impressive for sights. After I get my XD-M sights updated, I'll see what the local gunsmith can do with this, or if I need to get a newer slide from Lionheart.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My pistol and holster depends on the location I'm going and what I'm wearing, today was my SP-01 with shoulder holster. Knife is a Frank Beltrame.

I'm not much for carrying flashlights, but I've always got one close by in all my vehicles and every room of my house and garage.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Glock 43 with 2 mags, keys, wallet, Gshock, and phone(not pictured?). On occasion I'll have my Streamlight Nightfighter on me if I'm wearing the right pants.

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
I've been carrying my 26 regularly. Iwb kydex, and pierce +2 extension and extra stock mag, hornaday critical defense rounds ...

or if I need something slimmer my 42 with hyve-technologies +2 mag extension, and pierce grip-extenders.. Also hornaday critical defense rounds...

And this pretty slick belt from TacticalShjt ...

only other thing I carry is a SOG slim-Jim knife... Keys and wallet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes i have many times. it is a bond arms 9mm. i have other caliber barrels as well. bond arms derringers are expensive niche pieces, not gimmicks at all. they are built like brick outhouses, hence i like them for hiking: if i tumble they wont be worse for wear. if you are interested check the b.a. website and other gun forums, my and others' reviews are posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts