VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
It appears to be a bespoke car maker.

That particular body style? Not sure. Looks like a Russian interpretation of a Gran Torino and a Jaguar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That particular body style? Not sure. Looks like a Russian interpretation of a Gran Torino and a Jaguar.

First time in decades too that I've seen fins over the rear wheels, small as these are,..
Also kinds reminds me of a Volvo P1800 now that I think about it.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Looks like a CGI render of a poorly designed “coachbuilt” car based on a BMW 3-Series or 4-Series platform designed to appeal to Russian mobsters.

·
Registered
46,096 Posts

Looks like a CGI render of a poorly designed “coachbuilt” car based on a BMW 3-Series or 4-Series platform designed to appeal to Russian mobsters.
It's more akin to a Volvo P1800. Even the chrome on the side lines up with the Volvo body lines. 🍺

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
A3 etron, Volt
9,423 Posts
Well bile is digestive fluid that can be in your barf, and kin are family, so is it like vomit-brothers? Like blood brothers?

·
Registered
34,996 Posts
I guess they didn't do a very good job, but it is supposed to have styling elements from the Volga:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts