VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, basically i need both dub and dodge parts. i need replacement plastic parts that have broken on my car and i need a dodge spirit transmission for my brothers car. anybody know a good junkyard?????????????

·
Registered
308 Posts
Re: Whats a good junkyard in MD????? (SpoolinAWD)

Crazy Rays in Laurel...... because he's so crazy,
Pillaging for parts at your own risk $1.
A belly ache from a hot dog you were foolish enough to purchase from the Junkyard $2.50.
Taking out your anger on junk cars because you spent hours searching for even one late model Volkswagen and never found one. Priceless

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Re: Whats a good junkyard in MD????? (Berzerker)

brandywine..... in upper marlboro they have about 5 salvage yards total, one is all european and one is all Chrysler ( Dodge, Plymouth,etc...)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Whats a good junkyard in MD????? (pjetta_A2)

cool thanks!!! i actually asked a friend of mine thats a honda mechanic and he said crazy rays is good if you can find what your lookin for. and a fellow vortexer recomended brandywine. i wasnt worried so much about the dodge trans, i thought that would come easy. i just wanted to know where i could find a late model VW with a 1.8t under the hood to rip some parts off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.