VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okie, pretty sure im ordering the TT 2.5inch with borla muffler exhaust. But just wanna know what is the loudes one on the market that goes for the same price?

And is it dual or single tipped, i wanan get the one with hidden tip and just buy a chrom tip and weld it on
But is this exhaust loud? if so how loud on a stock car? and how loud with chip? even louder! hehe
Any info would be great

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Re: Whats a good loud exhaust???? (DimcheMKV)

i have it, its a great system, sounds really good with the borla setup, nice and deep. as for loudness its pretty quiet, but its there, i have the single exposed tip that came with it. if you want a nice tip you gotta buy it separately and weld it on. with the hidden tip it is much louder as the exhaust tones just reverberate between the ground and the under chassis. our cars have really good sound insulation so the exhaust systems will always be pretty muffled when the windows are up.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Re: Whats a good loud exhaust???? (rex_racer)

turbo exhausts arent going to produce the same loudness as the na cars out there... simply because the turbo muffles the sound of the exhaust... unlike na cars

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Re: Whats a good loud exhaust???? (mrdejected)

quote:[HR][/HR]turbo exhausts arent going to produce the same loudness as the na cars out there... simply because the turbo muffles the sound of the exhaust... unlike na cars[HR][/HR]​
true true
with my fm exhaust the engines not loud, but the but the turbo screams bloody murder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.