VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a 6 point bolt in cage. I need the 6 point for the track but want to be able to pull the front bar and side bars when I go to work. Does such a beast exist?

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (Demon_Dub)

Jerk Response: Use the search
Easy Response: Autopower makes a bunch of cage styles for MKII's. Check out IO PortRacing for prices.
In all seriousness, if you do the search, I've posted the direct link to the product page in previous threads.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (vdubturbo)

Quote, originally posted by vdubturbo »

In all seriousness, if you do the search, I've posted the direct link to the product page in previous threads.

If everyone used the search option before posting anything, there would be no new threads posted. Can you name one thing that hasn't been covered? Over and over again...

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (Oreganoflow)

No, but if you'd like, I can repost about the time your car drove through a fence without you in it.

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (Oreganoflow)

just FYI...Autopower is not allowed on most tracks. Its not like track legal or something.

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (VRpoweredA2)

Quote, originally posted by VRpoweredA2 »
just FYI...Autopower is not allowed on most tracks. Its not like track legal or something.

I think it depends on what alloy you use. They have 2 options and only one of them is SCCA legal.

·
Registered
42,484 Posts
Re: Whats available as far as bolt in cages go for MKII's? (vdubturbo)

the erw tubing is just for looks, and not track legal. and i think thats all that they make the roll bars in. but yeah you can choose on the cages IIRC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts