VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Re: Whats in a "Sport Package?" (PhaTJeTTa03)

quote:[HR][/HR]Other then the 17" wheels and all weather tires, whats different about the suspension???[HR][/HR]​
Not enough to justify its ~$800 price. I got this package, and I am going to end up changing out the stock sport springs for H&Rs because even the stock "sport" (and I use that term loosely) springs let the car lean too much.
Save your $ like I should have, and put it toward H&Rs w/Bilstein shocks...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Whats in a "Sport Package?" (CoolWhiteJetta1.8T)

Well, unfortunetly i have already purchased the car with the sport package. I was just curious about what the difference is between the stock suspension and the sport suspension. Does it have sway bars in the front/rear?? If not is it a good idea to add them??

·
Banned
1,125 Posts
Re: Whats in a "Sport Package?" (PhaTJeTTa03)

if you get the long beaches, then in my opinion, the sport suspension is worth it. those are great rims. as far as sway bars go, a rear sway bar is definately worth the money, go 28mm, you wont regret it. front sway bar....eh, i dont know if it makes too much of a difference. im on stock sport suspension (for now) with a rear sway bar, and it made a drastic improvement when i put it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.