VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Re: whats the best exhaust system for a 98 jetta vr6 (WillyChiChi)

go SS magnaflow or TT w/ a borla muffler.....SS the TT as well.....umm so ya don't get flammed by anyone in here but theres a search button near da top of the forum. Use it wisely. I see its ur first post so i don't think anyones gonna go hard on ya but just telling ya for a heads up......i've had experience

· Registered
9,031 Posts
Re: (WillyChiChi)

I have the TT w/borla and am thinking of buying a Jetex system cause I'm moving soon and don't feel like harassing my neighbours.

· Registered
7,726 Posts
Re: (hatallas)

there is no damn difference between the exhaust for a jetta and a gti vr6.. they are the same.. the only 3 i would recomend state side availability is Jetex, Mangaflow, or TT/Borla setup.... non state side Scorpian race cat back

· Registered
18,711 Posts
Re: (dragginjetta12)

Quote, originally posted by dragginjetta12 »
there is no damn difference between the exhaust for a jetta and a gti vr6.. they are the same.. the only 3 i would recomend state side availability is Jetex, Mangaflow, or TT/Borla setup.... non state side Scorpian race cat back

well besides the gti system being shorter, but i totally agree, i have a magnaflow on my VR, sounds great http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.