VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,598 Posts
Re: whats the cheapest place to get smoked indicators?? (Matt1072)

Euro sidemarkers? Cullen sells them for $22USD w/ shipping. They do NOT include bulbs, wiring, socket or gasket, but he can sell you those too for extra. $22 is the cheapest i have seen.

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Re: whats the cheapest place to get smoked indicators?? (Matt1072)

u can also just buy some transparent black at a hobby shop and smoke them yourself. just make sure to clean them off good and then if you really want it to stick and look nice, sand it down with like 600 grit. i used 1000, but thats just cuz i had it lying around. 600 will work fine. make sure you do one light coat and then another. the stuff gets thick real quick. plus the can is only like $3 USD.

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Re: whats the cheapest place to get smoked indicators?? (Atlantonius the IInd)

YEah..I used black transparent paint available at most hobby shops on all my g60 lights<tails, turns, sides> and they look sooooo phat. They are much darker then the stock glx jetta like 98 ones..but the lights shine right through. Save yourself the money and go Ghetto...Nobody will never know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.