VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look in the Dec. 2001 issue on pg. 40, the passet next to the blonde in the cowboy hat. Are they photoshopping wings on cars now??

... and D you must have pissed someone off over there. I can't believe the write-up they did on your car. Douche bags don't have a clue.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: what's up with this new eurotuner mag (XSiVE)

Is that the wing people were posting pictures of on the back of cars including the cop car?? If not that is one crooked install

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Re: what's up with this new eurotuner mag (kazimer)

quote:[HR][/HR]
i havent gotten my dec issue either....i cant believe i have a subscription, i can get the issues quicker by going to the newsstand [HR][/HR]​
you think thats bad? i subscribed at waterfest (july...), got a tshirt and all that and then when i hadnt recieved an issue in 3 months i complained to them about it. then they told me id have to find out who it was that was selling the subscriptions. when they told me that i flipped and sent them an email saying that i was under the impression that they were there since they were at a max power booth with max power shirts saying they were from max power and handing out tshirts that said max power and they wouldnt budge since they didnt have me on record as being a subscriber.................then i come home yesterday to see the new issue with my mail
dumbasses...i spent all that time arguing with them just for them to start my subscription. idiots

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.