VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: Whats with all these gems showing up lately? (Waagenz)

Quote, originally posted by Waagenz »
Crap!! That car is in Maryland!!!!

Correction
Quote, originally posted by Samba ad »
This car will be brought directly into the states with no issues- and would be registered in the new owners name for entry. Port of arrival is Baltimore.

So this means that the car is abroad somewhere and as soon as someone pays them they will have it transported into this country in your name...

·
Administrator
'20 R1250 GSA, '19 A7 Prestige, 06 Saleen Mustang Coupe, '89 Tristar Syncro TDi, '80 Scirocco "S"
23,500 Posts
Re: Whats with all these gems showing up lately? (Beakersloco)

Actually that car has been purchased by [email protected] (formerly from NGP) and the car is currently en-route to Maryland. I believe that it originally came from England and should be in his clutches sometime before the end of April.

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
Re: Whats with all these gems showing up lately? (Beakersloco)

Quote, originally posted by Beakersloco »
Correction

So this means that the car is abroad somewhere and as soon as someone pays them they will have it transported into this country in your name...

Gotta. It said the seller was from Churchville, MD.....so I just assumed, that that was where this beauty dwelled.

hmm...if it arrives in the port of baltimore and i can just manage to scrape together 15k...hmm. decisions.

nah...i guess i better just try to finish my project first.

Modified by Waagenz at 11:27 PM 4-11-2006

·
Administrator
'20 R1250 GSA, '19 A7 Prestige, 06 Saleen Mustang Coupe, '89 Tristar Syncro TDi, '80 Scirocco "S"
23,500 Posts
Re: Whats with all these gems showing up lately? (Waagenz)

Churchville is actually where I grew up and.. oddly enough Ed bought a house in the neighborhood directly across the street from that! I think he did that primarily because he umm.. idolizes me.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Re: Whats with all these gems showing up lately? (possekat)

Waterfest is ultra, ultra, ultra, ultra commercialized now... didn't used to be that way. Way too many folks there that don't share the love for the brand imo. If you are a Mk3 or Mk4 driver/owner/lover, it is a perfect enviornment for you.
The H20 show is a little more lax and comfortable.... seems to be perfect for a Mk1, Mk2 crowd. again imo.
I only have experience with E/C shows... so perhaps the shows -camber listed are chill too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.