Honestly I see these cars on the throttle day in and day out (Huge BMW Dealer down the street) and the sounds they make *even stock* cause me to get goosebumps every time I hear one. That coupled with their looks and performance just *do* it for me.
I'm hoping in about five years to be able to pick up one CPO and put the exhaust on from the video clip above. That would be a dream come true! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Subjectivity, let me introduce you to the CL.
- A Mustang blipping the throttle at a stop light
- A Colombo 3.0 Ferrari (preferably with six downdraft Webers) on overrun
- An E34 M5 at 6k rpm in 3rd gear
- A BDA powered Escort accelerating out of a hairpin
- A 917 on the Rahal straight at Laguna
- A 500 ci Caddy convertible gliding by on a quiet street in summer
seriously cant get much better, besides anything that is not street llegal, as in F1 cars or DTM race cars like bmw m3 v8, mercedes c63AMG v8, zonda, ferrari, and a bunch more I cannot think of right now.
A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!