VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was wondering who owned that VR6! I got such a sweet spot for 'em. I don't know of any shops locally tho, I've only heard that there's places that do. Maybe you can dip into OK Car Styling and see if they can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man!! Yeah that's one of my baby's now, hopefully she doesn't get mad sitting in my driveway while I drive my new MK7! Lol. What you riding around in KILLzombi3z? Thanks other dudes! I'll find a place soon, I'll probably do the brakes on this bad boy first then get to the wheels.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whats up Snow, can you point me in the right direction as far as buying parts for your MK3. My MK3 has been with me for 12 years now and is asking for a makeover lol....

Summer wheels are on... With a fresh bath. Anyone know of a good shop to get these wheels refinished/powder coated??? :) they are fugly up close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats up Snow, can you point me in the right direction as far as buying parts for your MK3. My MK3 has been with me for 12 years now and is asking for a makeover lol....

Well as far as exterior goes I haven't done anything to mine, German dude I got bought it from kept it pretty clean. I'd check out the junkyard behind Ramstein every once in awhile, since they usually get a lot of mk3's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.