VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wheel alignment

Whats the best way to go about aligning a mkv. I have to take it in to get my toe fixed because they never did it when they replaced my dsg and its all out of wack in the front. Im on stocks now going to vmr 710 soon. Just wanted to see what the best way to go about it would be and if i could straighten out the rear a little bit. It is tearing thew tires in the rear. Should i just set it at ride height and get it alined from there?

·
Vendor
11,790 Posts
Whats the best way to go about aligning a mkv. I have to take it in to get my toe fixed because they never did it when they replaced my dsg and its all out of wack in the front. Im on stocks now going to vmr 710 soon. Just wanted to see what the best way to go about it would be and if i could straighten out the rear a little bit. It is tearing thew tires in the rear. Should i just set it at ride height and get it alined from there?
This would be your best option. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.