VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer told me that he cannot figure prices because VW has not released them yet. He has no clue when the prices, or the models themselves, will be released. Anyone else know?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (joelk)

I ordered my silverstone VR6 a while ago without knowing any prices either. Negotiate from invoice. I wouldn't buy without negotiating first ON PAPER!
I would like to see what others were told as well. Good Post

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (Darren_1303)

MK# is body series 1.2.3.4 etc
the markIII is the older body and the MKIV is the current body. MKV is expected out in like 2005 or so. I think MKV looks like a Honda anyway.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (Silverstone6)

quote:[HR][/HR]MKV is expected out in like 2005 or so[HR][/HR]​
The MKV chassis is due out during the mid-2003 model year as a 2003 1/2 car in Europe.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (DubWerks)

in the US
quote:[HR][/HR]MKV is expected out in like 2005 or so
The MKV chassis is due out during the mid-2003 model year as a 2003 1/2 car in Europe. [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (Silverstone6)

Thanks. I thougth Mk stood for mark, and the # meant what body style, but I got a little confused.
Glad to hear MKV won't be out for awhile, from what I've seen I'm not a big fan. I think it looks alot like the Toyota Matrix, or something similar: a small version of a minivan.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (Darren_1303)

quote:[HR][/HR]Glad to hear MKV won't be out for awhile, from what I've seen I'm not a big fan. I think it looks alot like the Toyota Matrix, or something similar: a small version of a minivan.[HR][/HR]​
Actually, it probably looks like a minivan to you because the only pics of MkVs that are out there are of the new Golf-derived minivan.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Re: When do the 2003 GTI's come in? (2002CaGti)

Pricing is available for 2003's, I just ordered my 2003 GLI with the 2003 Invoice. Maybe check another dealer to see if they have the pricing for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts