VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,642 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (eburg_DUB)

So.......who will earn the title of "RAINMEISTER" this weekend?
My vote goes to Obama..........Oops. Sorry, I meant Hamilton......Ah, who cares. What's the difference? Most of you guys probably don't like either one of them anyway.

O.K...... O.K. I broke my own rule. I'm truly sooohrry <with a Minnesootan accent> No political or religious discussions, please.

How 'bout dat Kid? "Gwan my Yoot!"

· Registered
9,828 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (jsmyle1%@vw)

Quote, originally posted by jsmyle1%@vw »
My vote goes to Obama..........Oops. Sorry, I meant Hamilton......Ah, who cares. What's the difference? Most of you guys probably don't like either one of them anyway.

O.K...... O.K. I broke my own rule. I'm truly sooohrry <with a Minnesootan accent> No political or religious discussions, please.

I have no idea what any of that means.

· Registered
4,949 Posts

.... Most of you guys probably don't like either one of them anyway....

You seem to like to "go there" What's up with that?

· Registered
1,354 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (vwpiloto)

Alonso could have his podium and/or win in the rain, much to my chagrin. Hammy assuming he can stay on top of the no TC thing could do it as well.
Alonso is really great in the wet Fuji 2007 notwithstanding.
Don't forget about Heikke's adversity laiden drive in Fuji as well. A Dry weather setup and he managed to hold off Raikkonen for a podium. I see big things coming from the mini-Finn.
Stan...

· Registered
2,500 Posts
Re: (jackwrx)

Quote, originally posted by jackwrx »
Vettel is very quick in the rain and since it puts the cars on more of an equal ground, I'm going to say he finishes top 5...maybe even a podium.

Just hope he isn't behind Webber

Hooooly smoke, a Nico win would be nice!
In reality I think we will see Kimi there too as it was said that the Ferrari's are much gentler on the tires than anyone else. Massa just seems to **** the bed when it gets wet out. Heikki will be in there too along with Alonso.

· Registered
641 Posts
Re: (jackwrx)

Quote, originally posted by jackwrx »
Vettel is very quick in the rain and since it puts the cars on more of an equal ground, I'm going to say he finishes top 5...maybe even a podium.

2nd that http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif i'm gonna go with wishful thinking, and say Ferrari 1-2 with Kimi taking the top step..but you know Massa

· Registered
7,542 Posts

Mi cyaan tek yuh sometime een nuh!!!? OMG!! Rawborn clown!!!

· Registered
7,542 Posts
Re: (dubsix)

Quote, originally posted by dubsix »
I remember watching LH in GP2 in the rain with no TC, seems he ate it up.. He's got my vote for top step.
I so happy we get a wet race right off the bat, I say 4 cars will finish

I was just about to remind y'all of his GP2 rain days....
But, my Scuderia needs a good showing, so I think they'll put forth a concentrated effort, at least I hope...

· Registered
7,542 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (kfzmeister)

Quote, originally posted by kfzmeister »

You seem to like to "go there" What's up with that?

K, you acting like, "that" was too far to go? "That" side of this story is too nervous, and PC....

· Registered
4,949 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (Kidstar)

Quote, originally posted by Kidstar »

K, you acting like, "that" was too far to go? "That" side of this story is too nervous, and PC....

Uh-oh, look out! Here comes back-up.......

· Banned
2,380 Posts
Re: When it rains.... it pours... (kfzmeister)

Dear god, no cars will finish this race.
If last year is any indication, I would look for the STRs, Red Bulls, and Hondas to do well, although McLaren and Ferrari should still be favorites.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.