VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Re: FV-QR (svkid650)

Would like to thank Knutman2u (Mike) for pulling over with me when i threw a belt on the caravan Saturday and watching over the car for a bit while the wife and I dove into Hillbilly Hell in search of a parts store.
Big thanks man, I owe ya a

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Nashty Rabbit)

Anytime Nash, was glad to help and was good to hang out for a while

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (knutman2u)

Quote, originally posted by knutman2u »
A HUGE shout out and thank you to Calimus and Jamaicula for your assistance with installing my new TT exhaust!!
:D:D

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Big thanks to Will and Cristine, for all their help. Vw supportive and non vw supportive. Great people. Consider them family!
Damn, don't think I ever saw this a year ago. YW an anytime Aaron. Road goes both way, it's always nice to have a tool bitch when I'm working on your cars:p

I need to give an overdue thanks to Pedro. Gave me a hand with my VR (may it rest in peace) and schooled me on the neva lose a bit. He also caused my interest in Audi's with that avant he was stashing in his garage for a while. I'm sure I'll curse him for that last part when it's turbo replacement time in the A6 though.:laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.