VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,211 Posts
Re: (AlenGTI1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by AlenGTI1.8T »
I wanna thank Elvir for giving me a headache over the last year , and into this year with all of his crazy questions and requests

Elvir? Questions? No way!!!!

· Registered
6,211 Posts
Re: FV-QR (autotragik b3attlewagen)

Quote, originally posted by autotragik b3attlewagen »

you meam he didn't charge you pizza and a 6pack like he does me?

He only used the 1-800-fixurdub hotline help, I never seen him in person...you used the actual hands on service, on which the charge of pizza and 6 packs may occur...

· Registered
6,211 Posts
Damn, don't think I ever saw this a year ago. YW an anytime Aaron. Road goes both way, it's always nice to have a tool bitch when I'm working on your cars:p

I need to give an overdue thanks to Pedro. Gave me a hand with my VR (may it rest in peace) and schooled me on the neva lose a bit. He also caused my interest in Audi's with that avant he was stashing in his garage for a while. I'm sure I'll curse him for that last part when it's turbo replacement time in the A6 though.:laugh:
When the turbos go bad then you'll thank me for having to upgrade the itty bitty tiny factory ones...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's my dad's avant driven by a professional on a closed course after installing the turbo upgrades...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q213/vwcollector/?action=view&current=test1.mp4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.