VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Re: (Nashty Rabbit)

Quote, originally posted by Nashty Rabbit »
big thanks recently long over due to both lee and kyle

take care,
nash

Its hard being a friend of mine. Thank you Nash!
And of course to everyone else that is guilty by associating with me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (brownhornet)

Quote, originally posted by brownhornet »
I'd like to thank the southeast for a snow free climate.

True dat! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
11,609 Posts
Rey Aratea- help with exhaust install
Scott at Assist-doing some quality work in a dub friendly environment http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
968 Posts
thanks

thanks to autobahn in longwood florida http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
for totally botching my 3.1L, keeping it in their shop for 14 months, breaking my grille, screwing up my AC when it worked fine before they messed with it, and re-assembling my shift linkage with zip tie (without my knowledge)-that broke while i was driving.
thanks you guys are great.
consider yourselves lucky i couldn't afford a lawyer and time lost from work dealing with your nonsense.
NEVER EVER EVER EVER TAKE YOUR VW OR AUDI TO AUTOBAHN IN LONGWOOD FLORIDA

·
Banned
9,394 Posts
Re: thanks (captain coordination)

Just wanted to thank all the durty's for being awesome friends...its been great getting to know you all over the past few months. Without you all I would've had way too much free time on my hands.
Now that's definitely something no one wants to happen.
Special thanks go to Alex Franco, Don Diego, Mike (the canadian), Scott V., Scott (from assist for the hookup), and Richard for all the help with my car. You guys are great and have helped make my dub experience a great one

·
Banned
9,856 Posts
Re: thanks (gt02jettaz)

These last several months have been a blast for me. Maybe is becasue i was never the type of person to go and meet large number of people. When i first started coming to varsity i would rely on my two friends Alen, and Sanel to be there to talk to while walking around, and checking out different rides. It was just too much work for me to remember everybodys names, and just handle the different variety of people. But after coming to the GTGs i realized how fun you all are. Truly an awsome crew. Lately ive been spending more and more time in regional forums just to see if there is a new event happening just so i can get a chance to see more of you all.

Its been great, from all the GTGs that there have been and the crew that made it as fun as can possibly be (like last night)..some people to thank off top of my head that are regulars at many gtgs, make the fun and hanging out possible. you Fellas/Fellasetes rock! If i missed you my apologies!
Kyle-for helping out a bortha with fender issues, http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif, and being a stand up guy
Nash-for making many of the GTGs possible so i can get a chance to meet all these fine people, and being a cool mofo http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif After all that you have done for the rest of us, you are still down to earth guy, and not some stuck up ******!
Noosh-for teaming up with nash and making things possible http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif shame i dont see you as often as Nash
Richard-for arguing with everybody on MK4 fourms, and being an inventive cat. i always look forward to your posts, even though they may be contraversial
Russ-For being there for me while i was in the great need for some spacers QUICK, and for being my inspiration to go low, even tho i still cannot compete with you!
Debra-"mabye" for being such an interesting, energetic, and overall very fun-loving person to be around, and thanks for the house party. I had great time beating you at pool. i guess i wont be able to take the free beer now
Sanel-for being sanel, and a great friend to rely on
Alen-for being late everywhere we need to go, and like Sanel, helping out with many car things.
Justin-For being patient while driving behind me during my struggles thu ATL, and for being a one cool guy. and that silky hair that gets all the girls to want to touch it Also for always making me look forward to your awsome photo skills!
Ray- for speeding like a mofo on the way to APR tuning and making my turbo feel like a slacker next to your 2.Go. Doing 125, is really risking getting fired from my job.haha
Casey- i dont even know where to start with you man, but everytime you are around i get the giglevitis. You are funny as hell, and bring everybody even closer with your acts and jokes. You are a quality guy!
Walker- for being a stand up guy with mad photo skills!, wish you are not always busy so you can hang out more with the DDs!
Alex-brings the joy to everybody, knows how to make someone feel welcome, and his passatouareg with mad off road capabilities. Every time there is an event, i look forward to what kind of shirt you will wear just for giggles.
Scott-for making me scream like a little girl inside with that exhaust of yours
Kris-for allowing the fender rolling party at your place, and letting me take some of your 2x4 wood so i can jack my car up.
Chris-for getting us kicked out of PS3 parking. You know i was never mad. Overall, you are one cool cat man. Like your sense of humor.
Eric-For never selling me your recaros
Paul-For being one of the Few MkV owners to come and have fun with us, funny dude!
Jeff-For inspiring me to do more with my car!
Thomas- Dont see you often but admire your desire for cars, and mountains!
Diego-hmm i supose for leaving couple hours early every time we go somewhere, very cool guy, majoring same as me!
Lee-the Non dub guy, funny as hell, thanks for the private DürtyDüb member vids., and for blowing my ear drums in the Caddy at the PS3!
Mike-Fun guy, great sense of humor!
-Im Looking forward to many more GTG with you all!
-Elvir

Modified by Elvir at 10:48 AM 6-10-2006

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
a big thanks goes out to fred...getting me back into a dub has been long over due!
also thanks goes out to russ, we got urs back to life this weekend,
also DD for showing hospitality in my brief hiatus from my vdub last year @ nopi!!
gary

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (TruDubVR6)

My turn.
The Bynum family- Jeff, Nikki, Wayne, and Sue, and James Tolbert I can't thank you all enough for showing me that some people still value honesty and integrity, for helping me get the hell out of Atlanta and helping me get established in Alabama, and for giving me some shop space to work in while I looked for a place of my own ( I'll get the rest of my stuff out of there soon, I promise).
Also need to thank Jeffrey B for looking out for me while I'm stuck out here in the desert. Thanks brother.
Mark "Blaze" Taylor for hooking me up with a real job with a real company that actually values its employees. Big change from my days of indentured servitude at Jim Ellis VW. Also big thanks for handling the paint / body on my project for me. The check won't bounce, trust me.
Mikey Palmer for all the help / advice you've given me over the years, from that first Rabbit in '95 to the current rebuild of VR6SWP and for taking the time to school me in the art of turning wrenches.
Steve Scott For helping me to stay sane during the rough times I went through in '04 and '05.
Chris Collier @ C2 for hooking a brother up, and for showing the world there's a better way.
Beth Eidson for marrying the other guy instead of me.

Modified by vr6swap at 11:47 PM 6-12-2006

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (vr6swap)

****, i guess its my turn
Alex For letting me crash at your place whenever I come up there
Walker For knowing every hot girl in freakin atl, i swear it never ends...Im gonna get those digits, nuff said
Nikki For not hooking me up with the bartender at andrews upstairs

Gayle and Eddie For letting me drink your awesome beer selection and make a mess of your kitchen haha (sorry)
Deb First time I met you, you came with the Potato Chip cookies, and yes they were awesome
Jon Countless hours helping me with the dub
Pedro Phone tech support haha
Summer and Joey **** yall were the only dubs in albany other than me for a long ass time
DurtyDubs For making me feel welcome in the crew
To everyone Endless hours of laughing and drinking

Blake Phone tech support and the rest of the gainesville crew
Barbera For being "thick" and having a nice ass
Alex Yes once again for pointing me to where the white girls are gonna be
Matt For not getting to mad when i ****ed up the 4 wheeler
Casey You my boy blue!
Scottie 2 Hottie You have to thank this man just for the hair
Lyle Rock band in the office @ 3am, nuff said

Modified by PorscheAlbany at 12:57 PM 4-1-2009

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
FV-QR

What a cool thread!

I owe many thanks to my brothers and sisters 'round the ATL, but none more so than Pedro! He is the sole reason my car is running today. Didn't take too long to find the problem and the solution was executed with no problems.
Have to thank Scottie V for helping me with my brakes a couple years ago.
Diego for lending me his spare tire on the way to H2O '06.
Eddie for cleaning Noir'a up. Deb for arranging my lodging at H2O and Alex at SoWo.
Nash for lending me $10 to go through the toll by making me sit on his lap and ask nicely.
Dimitri for the great tunes, the gas and the road head on the way to Maryland.
Lee for hooking me up for NASCAR tickets and the VIP treatment.
Bryson for turning out awesome cars and for the free Hooters food.
For all the folks that, month after month, organize get togethers.
Walker for taking all the great pictures. Sulman for selling me a laptop on the cheap (and for always failing).
And all the durtygurls for being so damn beautiful and not being detrimental to the family.
I hate to leave people off but I'm at work, damn it!
I could go on and on because I'm grateful to everyone for every little thing.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Re: FV-QR (UFC_Champ_Scott)

concidering marshall and stephen found this thread in the bimmer forums???? lol.... gotta give them some serious thanks

also, wanted to thank jessie for bringing some tools and helping me out the other day when the bunny was down and out far from home... thanks bro!
take care,
nash

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (Metallitubby)

Thanks to El Rey for countless parts installs when I don't know what I am doing or don't have the proper tools. Also thankyou for the use of your vag-com when something seems to be going haywire. Good guy http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Re: (AlenGTI1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by AlenGTI1.8T »
I wanna thank Elvir for giving me a headache over the last year , and into this year with all of his crazy questions and requests

Elvir? Questions? No way!!!!

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (Nashty Rabbit)

Petro – for introducing me to DD and all his help throughout my life
Nash - For welcoming me to DD - all the great times, laughs, support, help, GTGs, beer pong matches and birthdays
Noosh - For organizing so many DD things and being a great bud and sweetheart over the years -
Bryson – Can’t say enough - for his patience, expertise, friendship, laughs and all his amazing work over the years with the Corrado
Jesse - All his constant help with my anything but especially for being one of my best friends
Joe - for being a super nice dude, all his car part help and providing some sweet bass lines
Ashley - helping me with parts
Russ - all the constant support and laughs over the years
Fred - all the good advice and chilling things down and for keeping skating alive
Kris - for being so cool over the years and giving me the NOPI rundown my first year
Scott V – for being the a bud and introducing me to the side exhaust
Scott T - for driving us up to H20 in the bug and for help on the VA tickets
Berto – for all the help with the rado, being a bud and destroying the ham-dog and luther burger
Casey - For all the laughs and putting up with sex innuendos
Kyle - for being a cool guy with lots o' knowledge
Mike Ngo - for all the great beer pong matches and Eurowise shwag
Marty – for always being cool and not being afraid to wear a pink bandana 3 days in a row
DJ - all his help on the rado and home brews
Deb - for being a sweetie
Elvir – for crackin me up
Eddie/Gayle - For welcoming me into their home and the good times
Taylor – help with parts
Walker – for laughs and sweet photos
Brian at Eurotech – For finding me the rado and working on it
Scott at Assist – for parts/advice and for switching my gears from 8 to 16V
Mikey Palmer – for being patient and guiding me in the right directions
Danny / Sam at SNS – for advice and help
Cory – for bad ass tints
And to all the durties for being cool peeps and the best car club around….

61 - 80 of 119 Posts