VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Re: (autotragik b3attlewagen)

big thanks to my loyal cust. we had a rough time there after the beginning of the year. HUGE growth and not enough space. We are leveling out now and had to make several changes but I am dusting myself off from the mistakes and learning and pushing forward. If all goes well w/ the new building it will be a HELLA nice facility.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Calimus)

Quote, originally posted by Calimus »
Would like to thank Knutman2u (Mike) for pulling over with me when i threw a belt on the caravan Saturday and watching over the car for a bit while the wife and I dove into Hillbilly Hell in search of a parts store.
Big thanks man, I owe ya a

You don't owe me a thing. You've always been there to lend a hand to me with my Roccos... so this thank you if for you! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
468 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (Nashty Rabbit)

A HUGE shout out and thank you to Calimus and Jamaicula for your assistance with installing my new TT exhaust!!
:D:D

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (knutman2u)

Quote, originally posted by knutman2u »
A HUGE shout out and thank you to Calimus and Jamaicula for your assistance with installing my new TT exhaust!!

Anytime, dude!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Re: when was the last time YOU thank'd someone in the SE (knutman2u)

Quote, originally posted by knutman2u »

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,715 Posts
FV-QR

thank you Shane for again helping me with somethin that woulda took me ALL day to do

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Re: FV-QR (automan89)

just wanted to thank the dwight harrsion lumbar-jacks for taking all that wood from my back yard and doing something with it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
thanks guys and like i said, i'll keep you guys busy next year as well

take care,
nash

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Re: (Nashty Rabbit)

Big thanks to Will and Cristine, for all their help. Vw supportive and non vw supportive. Great people. Consider them family!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Big thanks to Will and Cristine, for all their help. Vw supportive and non vw supportive. Great people. Consider them family!
Damn, don't think I ever saw this a year ago. YW an anytime Aaron. Road goes both way, it's always nice to have a tool bitch when I'm working on your cars:p

I need to give an overdue thanks to Pedro. Gave me a hand with my VR (may it rest in peace) and schooled me on the neva lose a bit. He also caused my interest in Audi's with that avant he was stashing in his garage for a while. I'm sure I'll curse him for that last part when it's turbo replacement time in the A6 though.:laugh:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Damn, don't think I ever saw this a year ago. YW an anytime Aaron. Road goes both way, it's always nice to have a tool bitch when I'm working on your cars:p

I need to give an overdue thanks to Pedro. Gave me a hand with my VR (may it rest in peace) and schooled me on the neva lose a bit. He also caused my interest in Audi's with that avant he was stashing in his garage for a while. I'm sure I'll curse him for that last part when it's turbo replacement time in the A6 though.:laugh:
When the turbos go bad then you'll thank me for having to upgrade the itty bitty tiny factory ones...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's my dad's avant driven by a professional on a closed course after installing the turbo upgrades...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q213/vwcollector/?action=view&current=test1.mp4

·
Registered
4,569 Posts

·
Registered
13,430 Posts
thanks to rick for pushing me to get the ball rolling with the SFL GTG again for 2011.

little effer might end up being good for something.

:beer:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Thanks to Miki and Nash for good engine/Tranny parts, and help with instalation of all into the caddy
Thanks to Kyle for allowing me to use his engine hoist even tho i had mine 40 miles away.
Thanks to Mike Ngo for fixing the tranny on a short notice

Lots of Good Karma floating around..

Elvir

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
thanks to rick for pushing me to get the ball rolling with the SFL GTG again for 2011.

little effer might end up being good for something.

:beer:
i want to come soo bad, but can't make 2 trips to south florida in a months time :(

take care,
nash

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: (Nashty Rabbit)

thanx billy (vwclutchwerks) for the clutch and the lighten flywheel. and the weekend room and board while you installed em plus the trans
Thanks for the love Ray (2020

101 - 119 of 119 Posts