VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Re: (VW Scully)

I know exactly what that looks and feels like.
Same thing with my mk2 Jetta in rexdale.
Lived there for 2 years, parked in dirty beater mode with the 13s... school finished and came back for 2 nights, waxed up, my BBS 15s.... 2nd night same window smashed, everything gone.
Now I'm moving into the city with my Corrado...

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Re: when will it end... (superghia)

Quote, originally posted by superghia »
what a bunch of knobs hope they didnt get anything of value.

Looks like they got a stereo...That really sucks dude. Theives are quite possibly the lowest life form in the universe.

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Re: when will it end... (vdubman1)

did this happen in your driveway?
did this happen near Dundas & Hwy 10?
did this happen at a mall?
did this happen at a park while you were cycling?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: when will it end... (fonyx)

How did they get in and why do thieves smash the rear window? My winter beater civic got broken into twice. First time they smashed my driver's window and took nothing!! Second time they got "owned" by my driver's handle after 10 mins of messing around with it (I watched the surveillance tape) and couldn't get in from that side. Then they went around passenger side and smashed the rear quarter panel window
why not just smash the passenger window instead? They took my 1998 kenwood cd deck which is probably worth no more then $20 and it has a code on it too. They also took my momo shift knob yay! Caused more damage then the value of the stuff taken.

Fortunately they got caught last month, dumb asses came and broke into some guy's car and took some stuff and his wheel lock. Came back the same day at 12:20am and tried to jack the guy's chrome rims. Now they are sitting in jail and rotting

Toronto is not much better then where this happens. Best thing to do is park your car inside a garage or sleep in it

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Re: when will it end... (uhohvr6)

http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
there would only be only one way to handle this ... to catch them in that act, sneak up behind them and start swinging Sammy Sosa's! That would set an example for future thieves http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Super Moderator
16,372 Posts
Re: when will it end... (fonyx)

Total rookies. When my MK2 GTi was hit 3 or 4 times, they used a flat headed screwdriver each time. Minimal damage, lots of stereo and personal gear missing......f kin crooks. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: when will it end... (Mr King)

yeah a guy i work with he had his tires slashed like 2 weekends ni a row. so one night he slept in his car waiting for the punk to happen. had to buy 4 new tires in a matter of 2 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.