VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Re: when will they stop selling the MKIV (evilpat)

Some of the info is incorrect in that link. The jetta V will come way before the golf V and we'll get the GTI V before the golf. Jetta V is first Quarter next yr. & The GTI will come after the new Passat. GTI & Golf are last to come to the U.S.
To answer the question we will be sellin MKIV's into 2005 until they're all gone......

Modified by Vagrant1 at 4:27 PM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Re: when will they stop selling the MKIV (bubbagti)

Quote, originally posted by bubbagti »
lets hope never http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

exactly!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Re: when will they stop selling the MKIV (CPISH)

In fact, over in Germany, they still sell the MKIV along side what they now call the New Golf(MKV). They're called Golf Ocean, Pacific and other names depending on trim level.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Re: (josh1.8turboMD)

I can't wait until the MKV comes out, so that MKIV drivers will be considered enthusiasts.

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Re: when will they stop selling the MKIV (White_Turbo)

He is talking about Passat B7.
B6 will not be released!

·
Registered
12,988 Posts
Re: when will they stop selling the MKIV (Vagrant1)

Quote, originally posted by Vagrant1 »
Some of the info is incorrect in that link. The jetta V will come way before the golf V and we'll get the GTI V before the golf. Jetta V is first Quarter next yr. & The GTI will come after the new Passat. GTI & Golf are last to come to the U.S.
To answer the question we will be sellin MKIV's into 2005 until they're all gone......

Modified by Vagrant1 at 4:27 PM 5-19-2004

Have we seen official ph
otos of the MKV Jetta? I don't think so, and since you mentioned it, I'm wondering why? Am I missing something??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts