VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna see some pics of jettas and whats been done to them and just why you like them. I see tons of rabbit and no jetta im thinking of buying a 84 4 door gli total stock no rust good paint ( real good) needs heater core or a 89-90 corrado with alot more work and i havent even driven the car yet so show me pics and whats been done and why jettas are best a1

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (16vscirocco)

rabbits do prevail but that doesn't mean some serious kick a$$ jettas aren't out there. I don't have any pics but the one you said you are thinkin of buying sounds SWEET!
Jason

·
Registered
911 Posts

The Jetta guys are here, we're just not "Look at me I drive Rabbit, I'm so coooool."

A1's are cool because not everyone has one. Oh yeah and it paid for.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (wickedcooldubba)

Quote, originally posted by wickedcooldubba »
The Jetta guys are here, we're just not "Look at me I drive Rabbit, I'm so coooool."

Hey, it's all A1 love around here, Rabbits, Golfs Jettas, Caddys. I would have taken a Swallowtail in a minute but when a Jetta coupe comes around who can say no?
If you like the 16V 'rocco, just imagine that with 4 doors and a trunk http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (fwdvw)

i truly loved my very first VW ( 86 16v scirocco) after 500 bucks ( nuespeed springs and turbo gas struts and autotech stress bars ) it handled like it was on rails if i get this jetta it will have to handle like that ( hopefully)

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (fwdvw)

Quote, originally posted by fwdvw »

I would have taken a Swallowtail in a minute but when a Jetta coupe comes around who can say no?

You gotta join the club and get BOTH, like me, Rodney!

·
Registered
457 Posts

here are a couple of pics of mine

the last 2 pics have never been posted before

more will be on the way in their own thread http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (83Jetta2l)

jettas are way cool. and i predict a jetta radness increasing as the days go on.
i got to admit. Caddies rock. and they are REALLY popular right now, but even as i speak, their popularity is getting out of control....us dub guys like to be different, so whats the next big craze? A1 Jettas.
join us in the ranks of the jetta driver. and we shall conquer all. my jetta is pretty much stock right now, but ive got a mountain of parts that im just WAITING to get on....
JH engine....TT exhaust, new shocks, lowering springs, a rocco 1 conversion....etc....
so come spring time, i'll post up some pics of how its looking. later guys...
-adam

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (themaestro007)

jettas are cool. way better interiors than rabbits and all german built http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
911 Posts
Re: where are all the jetta guys at (themaestro007)

Quote, originally posted by themaestro007 »
jettas are way cool. and i predict a jetta radness increasing as the days go on.
i got to admit. Caddies rock. and they are REALLY popular right now, but even as i speak, their popularity is getting out of control....us dub guys like to be different, so whats the next big craze? A1 Jettas.

Maybe I should hold on to my two and keep the third.

·
Registered
493 Posts

I recently acquired a 83 Coupe TD and a 83 4 door Jetta. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Sorry, no pics though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts