VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (NightFlyerGTI)

I believe those are bbs rz that came on e30 bmws.. 4x100 with bbs caps..
It also came on 2nd gen mazda rx7s in 5 lugs with mazda caps..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (FiveAinOne)

check Vortex classifieds they always have someone selling a set , I think the are these ones right?

·
Banned
26,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (2FST8v)

Close, but not quite the same- the pic you posted looks like less mesh on the rims than the ones I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (NightFlyerGTI)

They look like the 16V jetta BBS rims to me.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (respectVW)

I have been waiting for someone to sell a set of those, too. They would make for some nice winter rims. One day, I'll get lucky at the junkyard.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (2FST8v)

Hi there, I've got a set of BBS 15". The only diff bet mine and the pic is that, If the mags in the pic was 15inch mine would look alot bigger because it doesnt have the big dish so its actually looks much bigger but with the same design

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (BLACK LEGEND II)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hi there, I've got a set of BBS 15". The only diff bet mine and the pic is that, If the mags in the pic was 15inch mine would look alot bigger because it doesnt have the big dish so its actually looks much bigger but with the same design[HR][/HR]​
WHAT?!?

·
Registered
390 Posts

You are looking for the BBS RS, not the RM's (which are pictured), and the RS's are extremely rare here in the states... good luck on finding those...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Ha those are mine!
Eric Bramlett from BBS told me this: "The style of these wheels is the RZ . The part # is RZ 320. The size is 15 x 7 with an offset of 24. These are aftermarket wheels."
Good luck finding them...i have yet to see another set of them.

Check out the discussion about them here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=120621

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Oh ya....sorry dude they arent for sale either.
You could get some 14" BBS BMW wheel from the E30 Bimmers. The 15's on the E30's are 5 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
715 Posts

Like everyone said those BBS are hard to find. An alternative would be the Ronal (ACT) LS wheels. They are similiar in design with the BBS. They are inexpensive too. I wqas gonna get this for myself.

·
Banned
15,206 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (antgti)

off a E30 BMW like someone said they have the right bolt pattern 4x100 but they will be 14" if you want 15" like mine you need to get them off a g60 corrado but they will be hard to find.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (phatvw1)

my friend really needed some money to pay his phone bill or something and wanted to sell them to me for $400, but i talked him down to $95, they are beautiful, in great condition, i cant wait to put em on my car next spring

·
Banned
26,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (antgti)

quote:[HR][/HR]Like everyone said those BBS are hard to find. An alternative would be the Ronal (ACT) LS wheels. They are similiar in design with the BBS. They are inexpensive too. I wqas gonna get this for myself.
[HR][/HR]​
Hey I like those... if the BBS RZs are too rare, I think I could go for something like that. Just checked TireRack and Discount Tire and they don't carry those though.
Know of another place that does? Are they pretty cheap?

·
Banned
26,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Where can I find a set of BBS rims like these? <thread attached> (MK2_Jetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]Ha those are mine!
Eric Bramlett from BBS told me this: "The style of these wheels is the RZ . The part # is RZ 320. The size is 15 x 7 with an offset of 24. These are aftermarket wheels."
Good luck finding them...i have yet to see another set of them.

Check out the discussion about them here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=120621
[HR][/HR]​
Dude, I love your wheels! That sucks they're not for sale, but quite understandable! I checked out your thread on them- it sounds like they were pretty popular in the late 80s and early 90s... why can't I find a set? There must be one like that around somewhere..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts