VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
audi quattro? looking for one in the years of 88-90. this would be my second car, and i don't know that much about them. i want also use it as a ralley car come summer. what is the average price for those? and any other info you guys can give would help a lot. thanx
ja

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: where can i find a... (sanity29)

I could be convinced to sell my 1985 4000 quattro. It's not in the model years you mentioned, but if you're looking for a car to rally, it's hard to beat a 4000. The car includes goodies, like rally tires (8) and a skid plate fit for a prorally car, and much, much more.
Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: where can i find a... (Mike Anson)

could you explain more of the car? is it a wagon, sedan, how many miles are on it, ect...? anything you got on it let me know. also, what would you want for it?
email me at [email protected]
i'm not too particular to those years. those are just the ones i was told to look at. like i said, i don't know too much about the audi models. any info you can give, let me know. thanx
ja

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: where can i find a... (Mike Anson)

thanx mike.
also to anyone else that can help. i'm looking for something that is a quattro, and possible a turbo. not sure if i want a automatic or stick. as the corrado is stick and the audio would be a second car. but it will also be a ralley/winter car as well.
so any help/ info you guys can give me would be a great help. as i don't know too much about the audi's.
thanx for the help.
ja

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: where can i find a... (sanity29)

I too have a 4000 Quattro...84 however. Mike Anson is right...the 4000 Q's a basically bulletproof especially for rally's.
Just look out for the basics when shopping for them, bearings, control arm bushings ect ect.
I too sent you an email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts