VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edit. if anyone wants to trade me theirs for a 3 spoke gli steering wheel. lmk

i need the badgeless grille for my car. i found one on rapid parts and was wondering where else i might find it. the bonrath doesnt cover the bottom notch does it? im lookin for just a sturdy 2 bar.
thanks mike

gotta replace this one

Modified by perpetualnewb at 3:36 PM 8-19-2006

Modified by perpetualnewb at 5:55 PM 8-20-2006

· Registered
10,586 Posts
Re: (swivelhead02)

give white a shot man...everyone runs a badgless grill...run the Kamei in white, i think you can pull it off..

· Registered
1,175 Posts
Re: (swivelhead02)

Quote, originally posted by swivelhead02 »
ordered my bonrath today from riegeretc.com supposedly its the least prone to sagging and its looks sexy. the grille itself does not cover the notches but does include fillers for the hood and bumper

got mine from rigeretc http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif , looks good other than the powered by bonrath, embossed in to the lower grill bar
, nothing a little sand paper can't take care of

· Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (greyvdub)

Quote, originally posted by greyvdub »
give white a shot man...everyone runs a badgless grill...run the Kamei in white, i think you can pull it off..

had you seen these previously? i think i'll give white a shot and pull the red line out further towards the face of the grille.
i still want that 2 bar though so i can compare
option1 rounded off the bottom edges of the grille

option2 filled in most of the black. check my maw in th back ground rockin th color matched slips

option3 all the black filled in w/ only the red stripe left

pretty sure im feelin option 1 so far. maybe option 3. option2 looks a little cartoonish or something

edit. #3's startin to grow on me

[/QUOTE]

· Registered
11,921 Posts
Re: (acbaseball186)

Quote, originally posted by acbaseball186 »
saw you today at the terryville show, love the car....i personally like your grill now, but im sure if you do end up changin it your car will still be sweet http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

x2 on both

· Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (acbaseball186)

Quote, originally posted by acbaseball186 »
saw you today at the terryville show, love the car....i personally like your grill now, but im sure if you do end up changin it your car will still be sweet http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

thanks bro. if you see me be sure to come up and say hi. im friendly. as long as im not too hungry

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
bonrath is the only way to fly

E

does it really take 2-3 weeks to get it like it says on the site? or do you have'em on site? i might have to do this, but i'd like to hold out for a used 1 if possible. you dont have any need for a gli steering wheel do you?

Modified by perpetualnewb at 7:44 PM 8-20-2006

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.