VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into another car accident a few days ago. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif And I messed up a few things, they are all minor parts but I still need them fixed/replaced. First of all, I need to find a shop that will paint one piece of my body-kit and install it for a decent price. It got ripped off and scratched up but it's fixable and just needs to be sanded a lil and painted over and put back on. And I need a new tire-well thingy. Those plastic black things that are inside the top of the tire-well. Since its an oem part, I'll prob just have to get them at a dealer, but they are gonna charge me a grip for something lame like that.
And also I need a new tire. I destroyed mine in the accident. And I don't wanna buy a brand-new one, since all my other tires are used, anyone know where I can buy used VW tires? And lastly, I need my allingment done, I think you can get that at any auto place, but I just would like to know what the price for that is. Thanks a lot for any help.

[Modified by DubLicious, 3:43 PM 11-29-2002]

·
Registered
606 Posts
Re: Where can I get these things fixed...? (DubLicious)

go to www.vw-auto-parts.com and check out the collison catalog. that fender liner is $21.46
As for tires look in the phone book under "tires - used"
Alignment can be done any where, mine was around $50.
Hope that helped.

[Modified by 84GTi Guy, 4:53 PM 11-29-2002]

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
I got a guy who can paint, I am going to be heading out there on monday or tuesday to pick up my parts for my car, i can take your parts out there if you want...
also, there's a place across from my school that sells used tires, they can probably hook ya up... just find out what size you need.
I get back into town on saturday, I can swing by sunday and take a look at things if you want. Call me Sunday morning

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Where can I get these things fixed...? (Slapshotnerd)

good thing your kit is PU!!
note to self - beetle spare is a full size, so the tire from the "ugly" spare can be put on the "nice" alloy rim in your case since you have a 16 ;-)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Re: Where can I get these things fixed...? (WoLFie4Jetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]woozle wozzle.[HR][/HR]​
woozle wozzle?

sorry to hear that, dublicious....

*e

1 - 8 of 8 Posts