VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (estus)

it's the RAD chin spoiler...I believe that RA Designs in the UK distributes them...I'm not sure of US distributors

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (Boostin20v)

quote:[HR][/HR]why is that car being towed away??
[HR][/HR]​
ticketed for silly paint job?

·
Banned
3,321 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]why is that car being towed away??

ticketed for silly paint job?[HR][/HR]​
low blow

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (mk2jetta)

trailor queen.. wouldnt want to ruin your car by driving it ya know....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (DuBLiFeh2o)

It is a Reap Auto Designs chin spoiler. NO affiliation with R&A Design but they're both East of the Atlantic and West of the channel.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (DuBLiFeh2o)

It is a Reap Auto Designs chin spoiler. NO affiliation with R&A Design but they're both East of the Atlantic and West of the channel. It's fiberglass so you'd better get a trailer too.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]trailor queen.. wouldnt want to ruin your car by driving it ya know....
[HR][/HR]​
Apparently that car is pushing big HP as well.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (FastLapRSII)

anybody got an address? I need that for my car. Or a similar one, like I said. Anybody seen anything remotely like that?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (FastLapRSII)

quote:[HR][/HR]It is a Reap Auto Designs chin spoiler. NO affiliation with R&A Design but they're both East of the Atlantic and West of the channel. It's fiberglass so you'd better get a trailer too.[HR][/HR]​
nope, sorry bro, its a mattig spoiler.

one of ma all time fav's but i would rip it off in a hearbeat, ma car is too low in the summer and my stock 16v front spoiler is already madd at me
http://www.amimotorsports.com/body.htm look about half way down and u will see it, $179

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (panic)

quote:[HR][/HR]It is a Reap Auto Designs chin spoiler. NO affiliation with R&A Design but they're both East of the Atlantic and West of the channel. It's fiberglass so you'd better get a trailer too.
nope, sorry bro, its a mattig spoiler.

one of ma all time fav's but i would rip it off in a hearbeat, ma car is too low in the summer and my stock 16v front spoiler is already madd at me
http://www.amimotorsports.com/body.htm look about half way down and u will see it, $179[HR][/HR]​
Get your prescription checked and squint a little more. It is a R.A.D chin spoiler. I'm sure the Awesome GTI Store guys can hook you up. http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

I never said it was an RA design spoiler...I said it was a RAD spoiler that I believe RA design distributes...if they don't...sorry for the useless post...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (panic)

WOW!!! thanks you guys. I would love the spoiler on the purple golf, but I had seen the mattig one before and like it, but forgot the web site address. Y'all gave me exactly what I was looking for. Now I can finish my christmas list.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (tram)

quote:[HR][/HR]Apparently that car is pushing big HP as well.[HR][/HR]​
..... on first glance , ( it is late !! ) i thought you said "pushing the big heap " and I thought , .... it's front drive , though . But if it were pushin the wrecker .......

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (Fettes Brot)

bleh, too much faulty info. here, once and for all, it's a RAD spoiler.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Re: ?????where can I get this front spoiler, or a similar one?????? (Weaver)

ok, for the last time. i judged that car at waterfest, i spoke with the owner, who owns a body shop, hence the overly done flip paint job. he told me the car doesnt see more then 1500 miles a year, and just sits in front of his shop to attract customers to show what kind of werk he can do (got me, flames on an a2 but hey, to each there own). anyway, he told me that it IS indeed a mattig piece and also has the matching rear one. the one from ami motorsports is dark and u cant see it that well... but it is a mattig piece

1 - 20 of 24 Posts